Congratulations on your new puppy! We can’t wait to meet the newest addition to your family.
We look forward to being introduced to them. Our veterinarians and health team members are eager to assist you with getting your puppy started on their journey to a healthy life.
It is important to have your new puppy examined by a veterinarian to make sure they are healthy. Our veterinarians will make sure they receive a good healthy start through vaccinations, parasite protection and nutrition.
What to expect on your puppy’s initial visit:
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Intestinal parasite worming
- Development of a vaccination program based on your puppy’s lifestyle
- Necessary vaccines or vaccine boosters
- Heartworm preventative recommendations
- Recommendations for flea and tick prevention
- Behavior and housetraining recommendations
- Nutritional counseling
- Pet insurance recommendations
For your first puppy visit, we request that you bring the following:
- Your puppy on a leash
- All paperwork pertaining to the previous care of your puppy including all previous immunizations, deworming, medications and any veterinary records you may have
- Any questions you may have regarding your puppy’s health or behavior
- A fresh stool sample (less than 12 hours old)